The Davis Refinery
- The first high-conversion greenfield refinery built in the U.S. since 1976. Permit to Construct as a "Synthetic Minor Source" issued in June of 2018. Fully permitted with construction in progress.
- Will leverage the latest technology from the ground up, producing up to 49,500 bpd of refined product. Partnered with Axens North America Inc., and Emerson, and FEED Contractor McDermott International.
- The Davis Refinery will substantially increase the number of competitive choices to the oil producers in the Bakken.
- Will leverage clean-fuels technology to ensure The Refinery meets or exceeds all applicable local, State and Federal enviornmental requirements.
- In 2019 Meridian entered into an agreement for site control for Walton Station, a 58,000 bpd refinery in Texas. Site can accommodate up to three additional units.
- Will produce a wide array of high quality finished product, to meet a variety of demands. Using the Best Available Control Technology (BACT) to reach the Lowest Achievable Emmission Rates (LAER),
Become A Shareholder
- Shares undervalued at $8.00
- Stock projected at $30 within a few short yrs.
- The Davis Refinery value estimate once completed is more than $1.5 Billion.
- Low Oil Prices Ensure High Refining Margins.
- Investors could earn up to 40% IRR on the first two projects, alone.
- Accredited Investors encouraged to apply.