The Davis Refinery
- The first high-conversion greenfield refinery built in the U.S. since 1976. Permit to Construct as a "Synthetic Minor Source" issued in June of 2018. Fully permitted to begin construction.
- Will leverage the latest technology from the ground up, producing up to 49,500 bpd of refined product. Partnered with Axens North America Inc., Vepica USA.
- The Refinery will substantially increase the number of competitive choices to the oil producers in the Bakken.
- Will leverage clean-fuels technology to ensure The Refinery meets or exceeds all applicable local, State and Federal enviornmental requirements.
- Our utilization of natural gas in the facility will furthur reduce flaring in North Dakota.
- Will produce a wide array of high quality finished product, to meet a variety of demands. Using the Best Available Control Technology (BACT) to reach the Lowest Achievable Emmission Rates (LAER),
Become A Shareholder
- Shares undervalued at $10.00
- Stock projected at $30 within a few short yrs.
- The Davis Refinery value estimate once completed is more than $1.5 Billion.
- Low Oil Prices Ensure High Refining Margins.
- Long Term ProcessTolling Model.
- Accredited Investors encouraged to apply.